Friday, January 10, 2014

Wallen Book coming

I received an email from a man named R.S. Walling.  He has been working on a book  about the Wallen family during the American Revolution.  The title is to be  -
"From Across the Land- Walling/Wallen/Wallin Men In the American Revolution A Historical Survey"  Edited by R.S. Walling. 

 It is set for a July 2014 publication date   

 His email to me states "If you wish to submit material for inclusion or for further questions or comments, please contact the   Editor at rswalling@hotmail.com  Please share this information with other  Walling Descendants or history enthusiasts."

He has set up a Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/FromAcrossTheLand 

 I do not know Mr. Walling nor anything about the quality of his research.  I do know a lot of Wallen researchers pass thru this site  so I thought I would let you know about it for you to investigate on your own.

Teresa
  

No comments:

Post a Comment